* Exposure to all types of events from team building to exhibitions
* Expansion of your event management skills
* Sales Incentives
Working Hours: 5 days work week
Dress code: Smart casual
Spoken Language: English
Benefits: Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Education support
Salary: SGD2, 000 – SGD3, 000
** Subjected to experience
We are looking for energetic team players who are passionate about events and sales to join our family.
– Handle customer inquiries and are the point-of-contact for all projects
– Responsible for account management, sales prospecting, and business development.
– Required to prepare creative event proposals for clients
– Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external partners
– Responsible for all elements of events planning, from event logistics to negotiating of contracts
– Work with budgets closely and meticulously with cost-effectiveness in the interest of the company
– To proactively communicate event information, coordination of event logistics and set clear expectations for event delivery.
– To prepare detailed reports from sales forecast, cost projections, and other financial metrics.
– Analyze market trend, propose innovative and creative ideas and actionable event plans.
– Pursue new market opportunities to increase event sales and business development
– Excellent customer relationship management and interpersonal communication skills.
– Excellent creative writing skills
– Provide accurate and timely information to clients, vendors, and internal partners.
– Continually focus on improving customer satisfaction to create customer loyalty
– Work well under pressure
– Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously, and re-prioritize efforts when plans change or the need arises.
– Have excellent organizational skills.
– High-energy and creative individuals
– At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field are required for this position.
– Preferably Executive specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.